Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Sunday 14 October 2012

Following on...

...from the previous post, I've had a few really nice runs this week in lovely weather. I did an "easy" run on Wednesday followed by a 12km steady-paced run on Thursday, which I managed to complete within the allotted time, and this morning I had another "easy" run to be followed tomorrow by a longer run. This morning's run was done in a sleeveless top, rather than long sleeves, and in sunshine with just a little breeze, along the coast road. Very nice! We'll see how it goes tomorrow... Sunday: Long run day of 14km. It went very well considering I didn't expect to get a very good pace up due to the high winds. And it rained! However, with Steve's encouragement I managed to actually beat the time of my training plan by a whole minute. So... well impressed!

No comments:

Post a Comment