Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Friday 22 April 2011

Run 2


I escaped today - from the "mad house"! I was both dreading and quite glad to get out and have a run! I am really tired - I've never had such an energetic little puppy before. He is real hard work - but I went out for a run anyway.

I wasn't going to go very far because I felt tired and was still a bit achy from the run the other day, but I took my "plan" with me in my head, and I ended up doing it anyway.

3.5km easy - 5km @ 6.41 - 1.5km easy

I ran up the B'bos Road into a head wind and up hill, which slowed me down a bit but it was nice coming back as the first half was downhill! I had to keep slowing myself down.

I ended up doing 10.28km altogether, and it was a nice comfortable run! Not a bit like I thought it would be.

AND: It is exactly a year until the London Marathon!


No comments:

Post a Comment