Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Tuesday 19 April 2011

New Treadie


Wahay! I have a treadmill - at last! I'd better not go into details of the hassle Steve My Beloved had when trying to buy it for me! You ask him - you'd never believe it! OK, you probably would actually!

Anyway, I have a treadmill now - not just for me though. Steve can use it, and I will train Mango to use it (there are lots of days it is just too windy for her to be taken out) and when the pup is old enough, he can use it too! So - that has to be value for money!

Steve had to get a friend to help him get it out of the car - I wonder how many kilograms it actually weighs! Then, we had the fun of putting it together! Several hours later (without TOO many problems) it was ready for use. Just a shame it was too late in the evening to be able to try it out.

Still, I did manage to have a go the next day. It worked! No more excuses when the wind is howling through Pearly Beach, or the rain is hammering down!

No comments:

Post a Comment