Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Thursday 12 April 2012

Run 153: 6km in windy weather

I couldn't face going out first thing this morning - it was so very windy and had been all night, so not a lot of sleep had by anyone! Sid, scratching her claws on the carpet, several times during the night didn't help either! No, Sid, you are not going outside at 1 o'clock in the morning!

So, I decided to go out later in the day, when it had cooled down a bit, just before sunset. The wind did calm down just a little bit, but it was still very warm, however, I did get out for a run at about 5pm. Steve came with me, which helped because I find it more difficult to get out of the door at the end of the day than 'getting it done' early in the day.

I did 6km around the village and by the time I had got back and had a shower, it was dark outside! Very warm tonight though!


No comments:

Post a Comment