Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Monday 16 April 2012

Run 155: 8km to keep my legs moving

It was good to get out for a run this evening. I felt as if I needed to get everything moving after a couple of days off. It was rather warm and windy but it didn't worry me, I just got on with it!

8km around the village at a medium pace. Hopefully, one more short run on Wednesday or Thursday morning - depends on when they decide to turn the water off. There is a lot of work being done on the water pipes in the village and every week or few weeks, the water goes off for the day. Not a problem if prepared for it but a massive problem when not prepared! Why would it be a problem if I want to run - 'cos I'm a woman and want a shower afterwards!! :O


No comments:

Post a Comment