Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Saturday 14 April 2012

Run 154: A quickie before the wind gets up

It was a beautiful morning when I woke up, warm and windless. It had been a very hot night too and glad I had remembered to plug in the mossie doom thingy!

Anyway, I knew it was due to become very windy, so I decided to go out then. I also wanted to test out my back as I pulled something a couple of days ago pulling Alfie back from something he shouldn't have! Yesterday, I had to be quite careful how I moved.

It actually turned out to be ok. Back is nowhere near as bad as it was yesterday, and it didn't hurt at all during the run. So, happy about that.

It was very warm outside, so I'm glad I took some water with me, but it was only a slow(ish) 5kms I was doing. Glad I went out then - the wind got up just after I got back!


No comments:

Post a Comment