Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Saturday 21 May 2011

Run 11 - Not been a great week!

It hasn't been a great week this week as I have had a cold and cough, so haven't been out running since last week. The garage door fell off last weekend, as I mentioned, and we finally got that fixed. The car's battery is not working properly - probably just old! Alfie is only just starting to sleep for a bit longer at night, so we haven't been getting much sleep lately, which doesn't help when you both have a cold!

Anyway, I am sure we will "get there"! I managed to get out for a run this afternoon and just did a short one around Pearly Beach - about 4km I think. I didn't take a lot of notice of the time it took or the length of the run, I just wanted to do one! It gets incredibly frustrating not being able to run! I kept it slow so I didn't start coughing again, but I am happy enough that I got out.

I will aim to do another run like this tomorrow!

336 days until the VLM


No comments:

Post a Comment