Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Run 8 - Outside again

Managed to get outside and run today. It was great, so much better than the treadmill!

I hadn't been able to get out for a few days because of the gale-force winds, and also I have been getting Steve's cold (thank you, Steve). However, hopefully it won't get any worse!

I took Steve with me, after he had finished 'banging and crashing' in the garden! He is building a wall and doing other changes outside with the help of Sam, who is staying with us for about 10 days. His help is most welcome!

Anyway, Steve came with me in his role of 'Lee's personal trainer' and I jogged for about 10/15 minutes to warm up, then did 4 intervals of 400m, and then jogged back home - to a braai! Sam had got the braai started, and we enjoyed a warm, winter's evening outside on the stoep enjoying a meal - well, until the football came on anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment