Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Saturday 11 June 2011

Run 16 - Hard work

It has been an overcast but warm morning. The sun is trying hard to peep through but there was not enough wind to stop my sunglasses steaming up, so I had to take them off! Can't complain about the lack of wind though - that doesn't happen very often!

Steve took me up the B'bos Road again to the 5km marker and dropped me off so I could run down the hill and back home. He stopped off at the track and took the dogs for a walk.

The run was hard work as it is only my second one for a while, but it was nice to get out there and do it! I think only 2 vehicles passed by, so it was lovely and quiet. Ionly coughed when I finished the run!

I got back to the top of the main road at the same time as Steve and the dogs, so he waited for me around the corner so I could get a lift home! I needed it by then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment