Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Run 21 - A beautiful day for it!

A beautiful day for it! I did a warm up jog at the beginning and at the end of some intervals. The intervals consisted of 4 x 800m with 90 second recovery in between. I managed the first three within the 5 minute time limit but the last one was extra hard! A digger was repairing the gravel road as I came along the last time so I ran up along the tarmac road that runs parallel instead. Initially, I found it considerably easier than running on the gravel road, but the wind had been getting up and was coming straight towards me, which made that last run incredibly hard! Glad when it was done! Can't say it was my favourite run but - I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment