Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Thursday 9 June 2011

Run 15 - Back at Last!

I had to give in to my cold and take some time out from running! Not impressed! No sooner do you start to feel that you are getting somewhere, something else happens to stop you! Oh well, hopefully, I've seen the back of that for a while!

So, it was my first run back after being ill with my cold virus thingie. Nice to get out. Steve took me up B'bos Rd to the 5km marker so I could run back home. He took the dogs for a walk up there along the track so we all benefited!

It was a lovely quiet run back, only one vehicle on Bbos Road, and all I could hear were a few birds and my feet on the gravel road. It was so nice to get out again.

I did today's workout from the plan that I had put on my garmin. It kept telling me to slow down - not easy when you are running downhill! Better to run slower for the first one back though - doesn't make you cough so much at the end!

Slow, easy run - ideal for first time back out.

Happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment