Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Sunday 26 June 2011

Run 23 - A nice run

I struggle to get out of the door lately. However, it is the first nice day for a while so really need to make the effort. The weather started off really cold and overcast (it was about 9.15am) and my hands were freezing for the first couple of kms. I only really started warming up when I got to the top of the road at the R43.

I had decided to run up the B'bos road as it is a lovely run through the mountains even though I have to pick my way through the potholes at the moment.

I ran up to the 5km marker and turned around, and ran back home. I even managed to get the timing right this time and stopped running at the top of the road.

Steve had taken the dogs out and was also taking them up B'bos road and they passed me going, and they passed me coming back!

All considering, not too bad a run! 11.27km and 1hr 20 min :)

No comments:

Post a Comment