Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Saturday 18 June 2011

Run 20 - Turnaround

I did tomorrow's run today because today is supposed to be much better weather-wise than tomorrow. It is a beautiful winter's day with warm sunshine and a light breeze (for a change!)

I can't say I was looking forward to this run because it gets "lonely" out there sometimes and it is much nicer to have someone to run with (even if they are on a bike!) Where are you, Steve? You're supposed to be my personal trainer, not puppy-sitting!

So, I listened to music on my mp3 player, which helps sometimes when I am out for a long time.

I ran for 1hr 35 min and covered 13km.

It was a better run than my run last weekend, but there is still room for improvement!

No comments:

Post a Comment