Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Run 33 - The promise of lunch helps

It was a struggle to get out of the door today but I went because I was promised lunch out afterwards! Couldn't refuse really!

Did a 6km around Pearly Beach (around Rotunda - the hilly bit) at an average sort of pace. Actually, it felt ok considering I hadn't wanted to go out!

Weather is still ok at the moment, but I am sure it will turn very soon!

Oh well, off out for lunch now! :)

p.s. Had to add a PS here to say that lunch was lovely. We sat outside as the weather was sunny and warm. Homemade burger with all sorts of trimmings plus a HUGE glass of wine! Must have been half a bottle at least! Followed by blueberry cheesecake - dee-lish! That's me done for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment