Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Monday 25 July 2011

Run 35 - So as not to feel so guilty!

A very wet, windy day! But I eventually managed to get out the door at about 10am. Steve came along for company (well, he does wear a 'Lee's trainer' T-shirt!) on his bike.

Alfie and Chilli are both booked in to the vet's to be fixed this afternoon and they aren't allowed any food this morning. Therefore, poor Sid and Mango aren't allowed much food either! At least Sid did get some breakfast whilst Chilli was shut in the studio! That's more than what Mango did! Therefore, good idea to go for long run so as not to feel so guilty and stay out of annoyed animals' way!

I did 16km today, the first half with a headwind and hilly, took an hour to do. The second half was much quicker! I enjoyed the second half much more, even though I was getting tired then. Didn't get too wet. It rained 3 times, I think, not too heavy, and not for long, until the third time just as I had finished running at the very end - it chucked it down for about a minute! Oh well, nearly escaped the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment