Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Run 92 - Phew!

I woke up this morning knowing that I had a run to do. Only a short one. In fact, a real s-l-o-w jog> 5km! The weather looked good with no wind. "I'll go a bit later, I think. I'll stay in bed a little longer." Then I noticed the branches of the tree opposite starting to sway a bit. "Mmm!" I thought, and got out of bed to check the weather forecast. "How much?" I cried. "Oh no, that's a really strong wind. I don't want to run in that!" So, I got changed into my running gear and went out!

Very strong headwind (but getting stronger as I speak - phew, glad I went out when I did!) first half, and very hot second half. My legs did not feel strong and even though it was a slow run, it felt hard work. Glad I did it then, though!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment