Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Friday 16 December 2011

Run 94: A struggle

Don't feel I am doing very well lately. Have had a bit of a bug, just hope that I don't get a full-blown cold like Steve has had. Thank you for the bugs you left with us everyone!

Didn't really feel like going out today, but it appeared to be a lovely day, weatherwise, and I felt ok whilst eating my muesli in bed(!) so got up and went out. Poor Steve was left to do the guests' breakfasts and start cleaning the rooms! Thank you! I love you!

Was scheduled to do 8kms, but ended up doing 6kms. Apart from feeling weak, it was hot, windy and the lube stuff didn't appear to be working as well as it should. Maybe I should just lose the extra couple of kilograms that I have put on over the last few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment