Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Sunday 18 December 2011

Run 95 - Lovely Long Run

I quite enjoyed my run this morning. I managed to stagger out of bed before 6am, have a drink and some cereal, get dressed, cope with the animals and get myself out of the door by about 6.20am! Not bad going really!

I had decided that I really couldn't face running around PB again, so I went up to the R43 and ran up Carruthers Hill. Well, half way up anyway. I did 16km, which is about a km off the top.

Slow, comfortable pace. Cool, bright morning for the first half, a bit warm (but not too windy) for the second half.

Lost track of the time as I switched off my garmin for a short break half way to listen to the peacefulness, and ran for a couple of minutes with it off before realising it was not running!

Estimated run: 16km (definitely) and approximately 2 hrs 7 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment