Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Thursday 3 November 2011

Run 72 - Up the hill instead of into the wind!

I was going to run early this morning - at about 6am! However, in order to do that, I have to get out of bed before 6am! And I didn't! The reason I wanted to run early is that the water was going to be turned off whilst they replaced a valve in the pumping station, and I wouldn't be able to have a shower afterwards. Also, it is expected to get very windy this afternoon. Oh well...

Well, I had just had lunch and thought, "Oh, (something)! I'll go out for a run now." The water had been on and off for a bit, so I might even be lucky and get my shower this afternoon. Steve was taking the dogs up the B'bos track so I could run up there and get a lift back!

So, that's what I did! About 6.5kms in all, including warm up and cool down, and (I think) about 48 minutes. Now, when Ronnelle has finished cleaning the bathroom, I can have a shower... ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment