Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Run 85 - Exhausted...

Wow, I forgot (is that the right word, or am I just 25 years or so older and therefore it is much tougher!) what hard work a 2 year old is! It's not exactly a child-friendly house either, so can't take our eyes off him! Hope we/he survives until Friday when mum and dad come back for him!

Didn't get out until late this afternoon and it was very warm and still when I did get out. Lots of noisy whales today. They must like the weather! Jelly legs today, too - exhausted after a day with Finn! Taz and Nick went back to Cape Town this morning and they fly back to the UK tomorrow, so it was just Steve and Me! Oh, and the two dogs and two cats, of course! They are totally confused! What is this mini person that makes a noise, and lots of mess!

I did 5km around the village, slowly! Hopefully, I'll manage another run tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment