Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Friday 18 November 2011

Run 80 A Difficult One!

I attempted the same run as I did last time, but it was about a minute slower! My legs just didn't want to run this morning. OK, it was about 6am, and we did go out for a well-earned meal last night (before the onslaught next week of my daughter and her friends from the UK for her wedding) and I did eat fish and chips, oh, and crumbed mushrooms. BUT, I did get up early and go for the run!

It was warm out there even though it was overcast - it is supposed to rain today - and it was very windy, which I didn't really notice until I was on the way back and it hit me full on! That really slowed me down a lot! But I knew that if I didn't go out for the run, I would feel incredibly guilty about not doing it, and it would worry me all day. Easier to go, really!

8km - about 58 minutes! Not wonderful, but it all helps to my monthly total - 73/100kms.

Trail run on Sunday in Stellenbosch. Looking forward to that, but not the early start!


No comments:

Post a Comment