Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Saturday 12 November 2011

Run 77 - Up and Out Early

Woke up to a lovely morning and I know that tomorrow is due to be really awful, with wind, rain and thunderstorms. So, I decided to run today instead. Dragged Steve out of bed too, as he had been complaining that he hadn't done a cycle ride for ages, so we left the dogs at home and he set off in one direction, and I went in the other. We knew we would meet in the middle somewhere.

I ran around the village, quicker than I was supposed to according to my plan but it felt ok to do that, and met S at about 6kms as I was on the main road out of the village. Chatted on progress for about a minute and he turned back to finish his circuit, and I carried on to the end of the road. When I turned back, I decided to speed up a bit and finished the last 2kms fast (for me!) so I was 'well impressed' with my finish!

10kms overall. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment