Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Run 75 - Before it gets even windier and it rains!

Week 1 Day 2: 8km at 8:43/km:

What horrible weather - heavy winds and rain too! Where's summer? Hope it's not far away!

I had another run scheduled for today (because yesterday's was so easy!) so dragged myself out of bed before 7am to go and do it. I thought I should at least try and stay on track for the first week or two!

So, off I went after half a cup of tea and a banana, and I jogged anti-clockwise round the village for 8kms (@ 8:43/km again ), which was quite a nice, easy pace in the strong winds! It's almost a shame I shall have to speed up a bit soon!

Certainly glad I got out early and didn't wait as the wind has been howling since I got back, and we have had quite a bit of rain!


No comments:

Post a Comment