Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Saturday 26 November 2011

Run 83: The Day After...


It is the day after the wedding. It was a great day and I think everyone enjoyed it, especially the Bride and the Groom, which is the most important thing. Sam had surprised me by announcing, when I dropped her off at the hairdressers in the morning, that she had booked me a hair appointment too. So I had a really nice hairstyle done for me. Thank you, Sam, that was a lovely surprise.

But the day after - mmm, I didn't crawl into bed until 1.30am this morning. That, and so much to eat and a different routine for the last couple of weeks, doesn't bode well for a very successful run.

It was s-s-o-o hard! Real hard work. All 8km of it. Struggled round with very heavy legs and body in a strong wind. But that is 95km done this month now. Only 5km more to do to meet my target!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment