Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Run 74 - Start of Marathon Training

Week 1 Day 1: 5km @ 8.43km/h. Start of my 'personalised' running plan!

Gosh, it's hard to run, sorry, jog, that slowly, but trying to do it certainly gets you to S-L-O-W down and think about your running! I had to concentrate hard to be consistent and get the pacing right.

Very enjoyable run though, as not huffing and puffing all the way through it. Did my usual circuit of Pearly Beach - Charlie, Esplanade, Central, Arcadia, and back to Charlie.

Wanted to get out early because wind is getting up very HIGH today and, because I wasn't struggling and running fast today, I didn't notice the wind so much!

Overcast but not too warm. Overall, an enjoyable run! Could do more of these! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment