Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Sunday 27 November 2011

Run 84 - Finn is with us...


Well, had a nice rest yesterday and today we have 2 year old grandson, Finn, staying with us!

Mum and Dad have gone off up the Garden Route until Friday with their friends for a few days after their wedding.

Aunty Taz and Uncle Nick brought Finn across from the wedding venue this morning, whilst I was out for my run. Grandad was here, so let them all in.

Run went a lot better than yesterday's run. I did 12km and ran down from up the B'bos Road, and around Pearly Beach. Very windy but didn't really notice it until I came around Rotunda and it hit me!! Woosh! Head down, keep running!

Well worth going for a run though, as Taz and Nick took us out for lunch today at Baardies. Very nice!


1 comment:

  1. Aaaah have fun with Finn, so great to have him stay :-)

    ReplyDelete