Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Saturday 14 January 2012

Run 108 - Back now!

Had a nice time away. Well, part of it anyway! Enjoyed the show, although it was very long! Some great effects in it. That was Cape town, then we went on to Paarl after stopping off at Brackenfell to say 'Hi' to everyone there.

Found a couple of good places to eat and a lovely place for a cup of tea or coffee in a stunning setting. Unfortunately, the B&B was @#!@#$! Clean, but that's about all! 'Nuff said here!

And now we are back. I didn't do any running whilst I was away, it was too hot! And I thought it might actually help me run better when I got back if I had a rest whilst I was away.

I went out for a slow 5km jog this morning at about 9am. It was very warm even then so I will definitely have to get up early to do my long one tomorrow. I don't want a repeat of the heat of the last long run I did - far too hot!

Lovely weather out there though, and good to get out! Glad to be getting back into it, I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment