Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Saturday 28 January 2012

Run 116: Gentle 5kms around the village.

Up and out by 6.45am. A gentle 5kms around the village. Lovely out there this morning, sun not hot yet, but a bit of cooling breeze. Listened to Taz's music on the iphone she sent me - thank you, Taz. Don't usually listen to Billy Joel, but I found I was jogging along at the right pace for it.

That's 145kms/120kms done this month. Obviously underestimated what I could run! Makes it harder for next month though!

2 comments:

  1. Thats an awesome moths mileage, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very impressive Mama....the Billy Joel thing is a bit random - I downloaded the album after one drunken December evening after a discussion with Nick and one of his mates!
    Keep going xx

    ReplyDelete