Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Saturday 21 January 2012

Run 112: Just a slow 5kms today

I got up to do a slow 5km jog around the village today. Nothing too horrific. I also tried to stay at the pace my training plan told me to run at. Apparently, you compromise your other runs, in particular faster runs, if you don't run slowly when you are told to! No problem, I don't mind running slow!

Not too hot this morning and very overcast. Headwind on return, but didn't worry about that too much as I was 'running slow' (as my plan told me!)It is supposed to rain today but I couldn't see much evidence of that happening, not yet anyway.

A few people out and about, but not many.

Thank you to those who have sponsored me, and to those who have taken A4 posters, etc. to display at their work places. It really is much appreciated. You all have no idea how much of a challenge this is for me!

Well, that's another 5kms done, and 102/120kms for this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment