Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Run 118: Can't believe I can still run!

After my efforts of last Sunday, all 22 km of them, I am amazed to find that I can still run! It was lovely to have a couple of days off running but find it incredible that the body can recover so well! Just as well, really, as I can't believe it is February already and the marathon is the month after next! Eek (lots of 'eeks'!). Still so much running to do!

Well, another 5kms this morning. Just a shortie around the village! Real slow and nice pace! Just a bit faster than it should have been according to my training plan but I did try to slow down more! (Honest!) Can't believe now that once upon a time, not that long ago, 5kms was a real effort no matter what speed I attempted it in!

Trouble with a new month is that I have to start building up my kays again from zero! This month I am aiming for 180kms. I have worked out how many I need to do this month from my plan, so 180 it is! That's 5 done already!

175 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment