Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Saturday 4 February 2012

Run 120 After baking...

We have guests in at the moment, well, one guest, and I needed to do some baking last night because someone (not me, I hasten to add!) had eaten all the muffins! I was going to do it last night as I don't like leaving it until the last moment but as she wasn't breakfasting until 9am I didn't really have it in my mind. Anyway, it didn't get done last night, ok, I forgot! I was too busy window-shopping on the internet! So, it meant I had to get up early and do some (though, sometimes you wonder why you bother!)

So, up I got at 6am and into the kitchen I went, sorting out cats and dogs as I went along. Baking (bread and muffins) into oven and cooked, then it's time to feed husband (in bed all this time!) and an hour later off I go out for my run! Gosh, the efficiency of it all!

Not a lot to report about the run really. 5km around the village at a slow jog, not many people around even though it is the weekend and that is when people come to Pearly Beach. I had thought it was supposed to be really bad weather this morning with lots of rain and wind. Well, the wind is certainly here but not much evidence of any rain yet. Don't mind that, didn't get wet!

Another 5km done, so that's 22/180kms done so far this month.

2 comments: