Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Run 130: Oh my ...

Have just realised the date - 22 February. That is very significant because it means there are exactly only two months to go until the BIG DAY! Double eek! Better put that to the back of mind for now!

It really was no fun running a slow 5km today. It is SO windy, the wind was lifting the dust off the gravel roads and blowing it around. Horrible! I stayed on tarmac roads today so that I could avoid most of it, but it certainly wouldn't have been a very fast run even if I could have run fast today, into that wind!

I seem to have got over the tiredness and aches of last Sunday's run, in fact all of last week's runs, but it was lovely to be able to do a slow recovery jog this time.

Not much else to write about this run other than it was very windy but still very warm, and it went ok, which is good!

129/180km.

No comments:

Post a Comment