Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Saturday 18 February 2012

Run 128: Stiffness not quite so bad now...

The stiffness from the trail run on Tuesday evening is starting to go now, I am pleased to say, so it was out for another slow jog around the village in preparation for another long run tomorrow!

It is very windy today but hot, and as I was only jogging slowly it didn't really matter much about the wind.

Not a lot else to report this time. Oh, I did make some lovely bread yesterday afternoon, which we had with our braai. Mmm...

Sundried tomato and olive - delish...

The braai was good too (thank you, dearest Hubs!) and we had some pickled beetroot (that I had made earlier) and some home-made tomato chutney (that someone else had made earlier). What more could anyone want than a nice braai and to sit outside in the evening sun, watching it go down over the sea (the sun, that is, not the braai)!

Well, possibly a glass of wine would have been enjoyable, but I thought I had better give that a miss this time. I had quite a lot earlier in the week with friends, and I need to 'start taking my long runs seriously' (so I read somewhere!)

1 comment: