Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Saturday 3 March 2012

Run 136: 5km around the village

I didn't feel good yesterday. It was very hot again (can't get over how hot it has been this summer!) and I don't know whether I was just tired or the heat was getting to me, or both. Didn't know whether I would want to run this morning. Anyway, after a good night's sleep, it was darker this morning than usual, and I thought it was earlier than it actually was. So, it was a bit of a shock to look at the clock and see it was 6.55 - and not an hour earlier. Better get up!

I did 5km around the village at a slow, gentle pace. It was rather windy but very warm. There were a couple of joggers out running in the opposite direction, but not a lot else happening out there. Just glad I felt ok this morning to get out!

Another run in the bank!

No comments:

Post a Comment