Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Thursday 1 March 2012

Run 135: 8km around the village before the hairdresser

I had to get up at a reasonable time to ensure that I got my run in before I went into town for my hairdresser appointment at lunchtime. I really ought to arrange appointments on non-running days! Oh well...

Steve kept me company, which was good because I didn't have an enormous amount of energy this morning. I don't know whether it was because my legs were tired (it is a recovery week this week) or because I didn't sleep too well last night.

It was supposed to be a 'comfortable' run, although I am not sure it did actually feel 'comfortable'! But I was within the right pace band, so I did still manage it.

Then a shower and washed my hair before off to the hairdresser, where it got washed again. Didn't mind that though because they always give a wonderful head massage whilst conditioning the hair. Mmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment