Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Saturday 24 March 2012

Run 145: Out of desperation (hugely full of food!)

It has been great to have Taz and Nick here in South Africa. We have done lots of wonderful things and had a lovely time. I hope they enjoyed it as much as we did. However, it is not good for the running, let alone the waistline! After a huge breakfast, which Taz cooked for us (thank you, Taz, it was delishhh), and lunch out, they left us to fly back to the UK.

It was really quiet from the moment they drove off, and I was still feeling very full, so I decided it just had to be done...

I changed into my running gear and went off for a 5km run around the village. It was real hard work as, not only was I feeling full and heavy, it was very windy as well. At least it had stopped raining.

Another 5km done and, hopefully, the odd gram or so gone too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment