Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Thursday 29 March 2012

Run 148: 8km F-A-S-T-ish! And marathon kit...

It was an 8km around the village this morning at speed! Oh, alright, faster than a slow jogging pace. Went ok once I got into it but I didn't pace it correctly. I went out too fast to start with so that I was struggling from time to time after half way! Sometimes, it is so hard to slow myself down. My legs think they want to go, but in reality, they can't do it! I wish they would slow down a bit so I could run at a steady pace and not get puffed out!! Practise...

It was very warm as well, but I'm glad I got out before the wind became too strong! Hope it's cooler running in London...

Tried on my marathon kit yesterday. Will be testing it properly next week! Hubs, I need you to come with me. I can't present myself to the world looking like that around here. People will think I am mad - if they don't already think that!

2 comments: