Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Thursday 1 September 2011

Run 39 (walk)

Started out walking today (properly) which will, hopefully, lead to proper jogging, then running again soon. So, I think I can safely call it a "run"!

I walked from the the front door to the end of Melkhout Road, which was an interesting test and first walk. The first five minutes was warming up, then the knee area started to ache and hurt so I slowed down just a bit (I was going rather fast!) and thought "I hope it's not going to be painful already". I carried on and then it started wearing off, and the last 5 minutes were painfree. I felt it was quite successful as the first time out, considering I had hardly been walking anywhere the last few weeks.

Lots of stretching when I got back. In fact, I am doing lots of stretching every day, twice a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment