Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Friday 30 September 2011

Run 55 - Or was it a Cycle Ride?

Well... according to my Garmin I cycled around the village today - not very fast though - I don't think I got faster than about 11kph! But it made a change from running! I forgot to change it back to Running from Cycling after I let Steve use it to try out a new cycling route!

Another "Well..." Today was my longest run since July! All 15 minutes of it. I ended up doing more walking than I did running because I got my distances slightly out - obviously because I thought I was cycling (lol)!

Overcast day but not cold. Hardly any wind (yay!)

So, it was a warm up and cool down and 15 minutes of constant jogging. Hopefully, one more week of my 'return from injury' programme and I can start my 'pre-marathon' plan! :-)

2 comments: