Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Thursday 22 September 2011

Run 51 - Nice run

It started off to be a very grey and cold morning, and thought I would have to go out in my long sleeves again. However, Steve went for his cycle ride quite early and I had decided I would wait an hour or so before running as I was still tired from being away.

We went to Cape Town for a couple of days to get some more things sorted for John and Sam's wedding, coming up in November. It's great to go, but it is also very tiring with all the travelling. The animals were pleased to be picked up from the kennels and little Alfie spent the whole evening totally 'flakers'. He was shattered. I don't think he could have slept the whole time he was in the kennels (which was only one night!) Anyway, I'm glad to see they are all back to normal today! And Chilli back to eating as much as possible!

Anyway, I'm glad I didn't wear my long sleeves after all as it turned out to be a warm, sunny and windless morning. Beautiful!

Quite a pleasant run - 5 min warm up and cool down with a 2 min walk/5 minute jog alternately, 3 times. Still only a half hour run in all, but I am happy to build back up slowly and stay FIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment