Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Run 57 - Ran past a (dead) puff adder!

Woke up to a bright, sunny morning, and looking forward to a run. My running plan hasn't let me run for 2 days, so I was raring to go. Warmed up along CvB and ran up towards the R43. Got a fright when I saw a puff adder just a few metres from me but, thankfully, it was well dead! Didn't like the look of those fangs though, even if it was dead!

Did 20 minutes of constant jogging, the longest constant jogging (without any walking) I have done since my injury. It felt good, although I had a head wind for the first half, until I turned round to come back. Second half was quicker than the first half!

Timing went a bit awry at the end as I met Otto and Bella out for their morning walk so stopped to chat, but it was into the cool-down walking bit so it didn't matter!

Good run though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment