Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Run 65 - It's hard work running after an evening out!

Steve surprised me yesterday afternoon when he told me to get ready to go out for a meal. We were celebrating the start of our fifth year together in South Africa and I hadn't given the idea of going out for a meal a thought! So, out we went, an hour later and Ronnelle came to doggy-sit!

It was a lovely meal at Seemans Taphuis with a starter, main, sweet, and wine (of course)! We were even given a celebratory bottle of champagne by the management. Very nice indeed!

Anyway, none of this bodes well for a run the next morning. So it didn't happen! However, as I want to go shopping tomorrow for wine for Sam and John's wedding next month, I decided I would do my run after all, albeit slowly. So out I went. It was hard work, but not as hard as I thought it would be.

5kms at a steady pace around the village. Done! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment