Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Sunday 9 October 2011

Run 59 - Hooray! Got back to 5km!

Got up this morning to a beautiful day and looked forward to going out for a run. A special run today because it was the day I would manage a full 5km running again. Not done this for what seems like a long time.

Didn't take my ipod with me because I forgot to put a new Marathon Talk on it, so went out to enjoy nature instead!

ran up to the R43 and did a km along there, with not one vehicle passing by me in the 12 or 14 minutes I was on that road! All too busy watching South Africa lose to Australia!

Did just over 7kms in all in 53 minutes with 32 minutes of that running an actual 5km. Started out a bit too fast, and had to slow myself down. I was supposed to complete it in 30 - 35 minutes, so I did manage that ok, but needed a couple of drink walks because it was very warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment