Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017

Toontjie 4km - 14 October 2017
Alfie's first medal

Thursday 20 October 2011

Run 66 - That was hard!

I must remember never to go out to eat again if I want to run reasonably well! I went out for a meal a few evenings ago, as you may remember, and we ate lunch in Hermanus whilst we were there yesterday. Not just a little lunch - a big lunch! With cake! Does not bode well for running the next day!

It has been very windy here over the past week and that always means sleepless nights! Not impressed! Am tired!

Still, I went out for my run remembering that I will then have 2 days off running, so a bit of 'rest' to look forward to.

I was out for 50 minutes and was supposed to do 35 of those at a 'steady state'! In that wind? You have to be joking! But I did run the 35 minutes and not walk - so, surely, that is good???

I covered nearly 7kms running around Pearly Beach. that brings my monthly total to 60km exactly, so another 15km and I've reached my target for the month. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment